Ancient Wisdom for Modern Living
6 Month Program
with Rachael Breeze, Sienna Smith & Guest Teachers
Modern life can be crazy. It's not uncommon these days to be living under-slept, overwhelmed, and without enough time or energy to do the things that make us feel really good & happy. This type of lifestyle over time wears us down & we end up feeling out of balance. We know we need more balance in our lives, but how do we accomplish this?
The ancient science of Ayurveda teaches us how to achieve our potential of health, vitality, creativity & longevity which are all the natural results of living in balance. This course will give you what you need to achieve your goals for well-being. You will integrate the wisdom and practices of Ayurveda into your daily life step by step - to achieve more energy, better digestion, ideal weight, stable mood, and a more creative & focused mind. You'll learn about your own unique body/mind constitution & be guided in customized self care during the 6 months supported by the group classes & private sessions with your expert team of teachers.
- 6 Group Workshops with your team of teachers
- Private Ayurveda Consultations w/ Rachael
- 1 Private Yoga Therapy Session w/ Sienna
- 3 Coaching Calls.
- Group Facebook Page
- Completion Gathering & Celebration
- You'll learn how to balance your unique constitution & become empowered in your own self-care.
- You'll learn Ayurvedic nutrition & lifestyle principles, Ayurvedic body-care, and specific guidelines for your Yoga practice to address your personal wellness concerns & create optimal balance.
- You'll learn how Yoga & Ayurveda work together to support our highest potential and a life of health & happiness
- Cost : / Payment Plans Available :
- SEE INDIVIDUAL CLASS DESCRIPTIONS BELOW
- This course is also offered 1-on-1 in a 10 Week Format -
- Schedule a call with Rachael to learn more about the program.
Rachael Breeze is an Ayurvedic Health Counselor, Certified Yoga Therapist and owner of EarthSpa Yoga & Ayurveda Rejuvenation Center in Fairfax. She enjoys sharing Ayurveda in a form that is user friendly for the modern Northern California lifestyle. She has trained in Ayurveda with the Dhyana Center of Health Sciences, The Ayurvedic Institute, and The Veda Mandala. Rachael has over 20 years experience as a Yoga teacher, and is a seasoned guide focused on rebalancing, restoring and rejuvenating her clients health & well-being.
Sienna Smith is Founder of Shri Yoga, a Registered Yoga Therapist, Senior Yoga Alliance teacher (E-RYT500), and owner of Yoga Mountain Studio. Teaching in the bay area for 14 years, she has studied extensively with Gary Kraftsow, John Friend, Manuso Manos, Georg Feuerstein, Maritza and Lama Palden. Her classes, workshops and trainings are opportunities for learning and practice of an intelligent healing system of alignment-based yoga rooted in the Krishnamacharya tradition.
Other Guest Teachers to Be Announced